Tuesday, February 27, 2007

What i say doesn't mean what i pledge

Today morning, because is a cold and raining day when i was woke up. i go take half cup of Golden Blue that my bro left at my house when he come back from Labuan. i don't know why its temperature was so low. i finish it in one time. Yesterday i drink Red Wine also finish it in one time. The result for yesterday i sweat a lot at school because of need bring in the table from the corridor. Today not same. It was very cold. i can feel the temperature when it reach my stomach. Totally STUNNED. i not feeling well after that. A bit of drunk.

Today is the second day of school after holiday. We,form 4A got back a lot of its test paper. i was glad that i manage to get 3 A1 in math, add math and chinese. But for Moral. Holy!!! Can't get it pass. What a pity guy. A half genius without knowing any moral. i must study hard to make it pass. But as my title listed. What i say doesn't mean what i pledge. Aways at a loose end is a part of my character. My friend knew this.

No comments: