Thursday, February 8, 2007

the coming test

This morning at school, i fell down just because i wanted to do tricks on the football. I stepped wrong on the ball and fell down like a 'SUPERMAN'. The different is only he is flying and i was lie flat. Then i realize that my hand was so pain because of the wound at my elbow. OMG! i still need go for a badminton practice this afternoon.

After finish lesson, i didn't went to eat but join with Alex Lim. Then i teamed with Nephas in double match. At first we 4 points more than the form 6 guys, but because no people count. the match continue with 4-4. OMG! Finally we lose 4~5 point just because no teamwork between us.

Like usual, i call Wendy when i was waiting my car. We talk about many thing, but at last she ask me whether the book that she borrowed me finish use or not, because the test is coming.She need to use that book. And now, i found out that maybe I will fail in my science subject-bio, phy and che.

F**K! i now found out that writing a blog is not so easy. Really can train our English grammar. But it still got one thing not enough. That is no people check the blog whether contain any mistake.

No comments: