Tuesday, February 13, 2007

1st test of the year

Today is the first monthly test. The first paper is Malay, I panic for a while because I forget the format of rumusan. My friend, Yong, he wrote it in one whole paragraph. Hope teacher still give mark to him although i love lcy(joke). He asked me for changes sit with him. But if I change with him, how about Tian, he also dreaming to sit my place to. So I didn't change sit.
After the Malay test is the chemistry test. I really blur with the question. They maybe know who am I, but I only know they are chemistry question. How to do? don't know. I just try my best but the time is limited. Another half of them I just shoot it by feelings.
For physic, my Tai-goh, Alvin didn't realize that the paper have OMR paper. He left it blank. I hope the teacher will give marks to him by the answer in the question paper. If not he won't get any marks form it.
Lin Yuan Ching, Oh Lin Yuan Ching, I got my answer for the last question but why you not let me fill in the OMR paper. Lost mark just because of you.
Chinese New Year is around the corner. Any preparation for it? NO. Just invite friend come on the fourth of the new year. New Year cloth only got buy one, but it looks like a bus drive. later the photo and i like to hear comments from you guys.

No comments: