Friday, February 23, 2007

untitled post

For hundreds of year i feel that i am the boring person in the world. Today, me didn't feel so bored. WHY? i woke up at 10am, i didn't sleep well because thinking of someone. i lying on the bed till 12.30pm.... i eat lunch but not breakfast. After i finish my lunch, my sis come because she say she was boring in the house. So, i company her play poker. After that i company her home at 4pm. Then i walk to Mawar to find my 'kai jie'. i walk to her house, she not there. I recall back that she told me before that she won't be at home because her house is very hot. So i walk to her shop. her mom tell me that she go in kem. Damn. Can't see her for this few day. i have a walk around the Taman, i was tiring. i so long didn't walk for so long and now i realize why Nicholas so tired when Yong bring him to Holland. i really need take more exercise. lolz....

No comments: