Saturday, February 17, 2007

I am a PIG...

My brain is equal to the the brain of a pig. I can't determine what is more important. I can bloging during my test, but i didnt touch my notebook yesterday because too busy although i didnt go for school and didnt go out. what a mess in my house. It took us a long tiime to clean it, until now. Cleaning project had come to the end. It is good news that my mood is coming back.
Another good news is from Lee Mui yee. This morning, she msn me that we no need pay for the steambot at her house. Alvin, this year my dad bought your favourite drinks, Justea in blue tin.
i write till here first, hope you all have a happy new year.

2 comments:

xyan said...

My parents didn't buy Justea oh...

I was not with them when they're buying drinks...

But never mind lah...I can go to your home drink enough...LOL

legendaryalvin said...

Haiks, thanks your dad lo. I will difinitely drink lots of it caz if wasn't carbonate.