Saturday, February 24, 2007

a lucky day

I woke up early this morning by the sing of my friend cellphone. My friend told me that his phone left at my house yesterday. i answered his phone and predict what he will say. And the word i predicted was matched with what he said."!@#%$*, my phone left at your home,". Lolz. A lots of rude words rush into my ears once i answered the call.

After i wash my face, my dad friend drop by for a visit. i greed them good morning loudly and continue upload my 'blind as a bat'. i call dick and ask him what time he come. The time maybe is about 10am. He said he just woke up and can't come to my house. After awhile i received a call from Clarinna, she asked me where am i. i was at home that time and ask me what time go her house. Damn. When i say i will go her house. Andrew is there. i just ask Andrew why he didn't come my house. "i woke up late so i though u guys come here liao," he answered.

Lee come at 12.45pm. Then we went for our tuition class by Safari. The usual time for tuition is 3 hours, but because today is 7th of the new year, we request for an hour of free time for 'dok dok'. In this one hour, i only lose few ringgit. This is consider lucky for me because i was bad in this game. i usually lose a lot in an hour. i come back home by a Proton Saga. i continue my time with my notebook. My notebook had become my company for this few days. i can't take my eyes out of you(my notebook). lolz. i play Mythwar till now and writing this blog. There was raining cats and dogs just now. It stopped now and is time of my date with my warmth bed.

No comments: