Monday, February 12, 2007

Me- The stupid guy

Today is Monday, The Monthly Test is around the corner, actually is tomorrow. Me, this stupid guy, with an idiot face, didn't do any revision except for Chemistry, (sodium, potassium, lithium, silver and ammonium is positive charge). Almost fall asleep every time i start to read. I better than those who didn't touch the cover of the book either. I put my hand on biology reference when i blogging.
Today plan is have a afternoon nap, but it not success because my notebook is calling me in my mind whole day. So i turn on my notebook and surf net. Another thing in my mind is WW. Haha. I didn't see her for few days. I though i won't be thinking of her, but now... don't talk about her better.
After the last holiday, people who REALLY close should realize that i had change a lot, including speak rude word. Another changes is on my heart, I think I had become like the ex-Nicholas, playboy. I just hope that this feeling can rub off from my heart.
HOLY! I just found out that I didn't have tomorrow test time table. Need call my friend to check it out.

No comments: