Sunday, February 11, 2007

a FAST weekend

I am unhappy with my this weekend. Things that happen yesterday like just happen. When i was playing computer, "Seng, did u bath?" ask my mum suddenly. I told her later i will bath. then she ask me whether I know what is the time. I look at the clock beside the system tray of my computer, it is only 9.30pm. "its still early, mum," said me. She remain me that today is Sunday. OMG! Means that tomorrow have school. My math have done even a page.
Recall back what i do yesterday. Wake up and go school. After school, I went to Andrew's house and join with Bin for awhile. Then go back to play Andrew's computer. At that time also, I saw Andrew's God-sister. Then they go in the shop beside. I continue with my gaming till 1.30pm. Time for add math. We were late. Andrew took his bicycle to tuition, it is faster. But for me and my friend, we just walk under the hot sun.
After tuition, i went back home to sleep. After taking dinner, I go for my training with my brother that predict will continue till 11pm. But its end at 10.30pm. Then I call Pang that I going to sleep. Who knows, she sleep early than me. My calls had disturb her sweet dream. And i get scold by her"damn u". Think back also funny, before sleep also need scold by people.
I need to stop here to do my homework. But it is impossible that my mathematic exercise will complete. Because i haven bath yet. ^_^

No comments: