Friday, March 16, 2007

long time no blogging............

Hello, Guys...
How are you so far? Still feeling great with your school holiday? Or OPPOSITE, worst? For me, just like normal holiday. Sleep Early in the morning about 1am. i hope that i can sleep until at least 10am. But because of these boring tuition, i need wake up early at 7.30am for it. DAMN sleepy of the whole week.
Today, new teacher named 'Little Dragon Lady' have took over Miss Ling Burden for teaching us English. For the tuition period, we just done question 26-30 for the most of the time. If Miss Ling still teaching, it will not be so slow. A turtle can compare with its speed. And no more PUNISHMENT for it. Yeah..
And for me, still like that idiot. Still can't manage my time wisely. During test, blogging as my life. But holiday? Can't even think of blogging if my sis didn't ask me for blogging... STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just like a PEST...

No comments: