Saturday, March 10, 2007

Dinner at Mr.Been

Today, like normal, i woke up at 10am because i sleep at 1am in the morning. After i woke up, i ate bread as my breakfast. However, bread is just a bread. Even cannot stick on my stomach wall for long. i boiled Maggi for my lunch. After my lunch, i look at my hp whether have people find me or not. Than i realize that the time is only 11.55am. Means i take my lunch in the morning.

In the night, i went to Mr.been for my dinner with my dad and his friend. No star form me for the food. It only special at its crispy Ice-Cream. I choose the mints favor. A thumb for it. i meet Yong at there. i can't believe that Yong is a lamb that eat his own family, lamb chop. lol.

A good news for Chin Vun Bin. This is my fault. Wong xiao en, 3A student, MIRC with Nicholas last year. She ask me tell her who is Nicholas. As we all know, Nicholas not like me, every time must accompany by friend. When i point out who is Nicholas to her, she think that i pointing at Bin. And now have a bit feel to his 'Nicholas'. After the 1st sport day of school, she knew the real Nicholas and say me cheet her. She heard that Nicholas have playing in the match. But bin just be a ref. lol... Bin, Bin, Bin....

regards
loui$

No comments: