Thursday, March 8, 2007

Long story.....

Hi all, after few days no write blog, i have many things want to share with you guys. First is yesterday afternoon. My bro and his friends went to Star complex, the only one cinema at Sandakan, The Nature City. But i didn't went together. It is the day of my badminton match. Although i win all match but is win the lower form. DAMN. But it is tiring because of long time no play badminton. So i decided to go home for rest. i thinking is this my faith? The school bus i usually follow had broke down near the school. Me and one of my friend need push the school bus to the road side. Who knows the girls are so intelligent. With their brilliant brain, none of them 'jump down' the bus. We pushed the car with the girls inside it. Bus aunty asked us to follow bus home. Some of the young girl even don't know how to cross the road. So 4 girls and 3 boys included me went into the same bus. The first one went down the bus is my friend and his cousin. Jason then say he need to bring 2 girls back home which live in Sibuga. That mean left a girl who live in Mawar no people company. So i decided to company home. It is so tiring to walk to her house from the market. Then i went back home alone.

Today is the day i won't forget. Our class just have 14 student come. i company by my friend Seng. We walk round and round in the school until we settle down our stomach at the school canteen. We then play 'dok dok' for awhile. We also went to watch the dance competition. My red house team was bad i think. Who knows they can get the 1st runner up. The yellow house team which lead by Bonny didn't win any prize. And i found that red house have a very good potential in sport. Last year it got the first when it count form the end, but this year was the winner. WINNER!!! We Are The Champian...

I hear some news about Bonny. That is he have a new album being release. And a bad news for boys. Although my friend ask me not say out, but i need warning all of the boy to have a distance with him.... lolz.. DANGER.....

No comments: