Thursday, April 5, 2007

yo.. i am back...

How are you guys? I am back for my blogging. How about you? Actually I wanna to continue my legend of blogging during test period but my health not permit me to do so. I am weak at night time and moodless to open my computer and blog. What I done during yesterday night was only lying on the bed and thinking of her till i fall asleep.

Today is the last day of April's test. Our last subject was Chemistry. The subject thta use most of the memories of brain. I read through it at school but can't get in to my mind as my mind is loaded by someone. So, i am waiting to sleep inside the coffin- dead. But i was lucky that my eyes still stay with me and preform well during the test. haha.

Three days for test had pass. And what I waiting is the computer fair is around the corner.... Yeah... My mood is back after the test is over.. And if you are staying tune with my blog, i sure that i will post it rapidly... Thats all from me man... Night guys...

Regrets,
cRazzyloui$..

No comments: