Saturday, March 3, 2007

my first photo posting








This is the first time i post my photo on internet. This because i lose my gamble with my god-sis from kk. When we meet last night, "no any hug and kisses for you this time, because your face have too many 'Volcanoes'," she said. Then she take some photo of me with her new camera and need me post up to internet to show my friend how ugly i am. i also take one photo myself that is the photo that shows me are very white. Lol. Don't talk about her because you guys also don't know her.

Today, i needed to went back to school to get award from school for my 6A in PMR. The funny things is our school principal translate her speech to Chinese. As we all know, she can't speak well in Chinese, and made a huge mistake for our theme this year. She pronouns wrongly. Never Mind. A Malay-looking principal usually will lead to this type of problem.

After tuition i go back home alone by bus. i meet few pretty girl in the bus. Impossible. But is true. Then, ,my god-sis give me a call and we have our dinner in my house.

My warmth bed is calling for me. Thats all from today.

Regards,
CrazZyL0ui$

1 comment:

xyan said...

principal hv done her best...

at least she had improve a little bit...

dun tease her lah...

Lolz~