Thursday, March 1, 2007

@#$%! unlucky day@#$%!

Today is the day which add math test paper will be given back to us. i had know of my marks, but i still remained silent after i get back form the funny teacher, Mr Chung's hand. Because i know Pang's mark was very low. i feel very sad of her mark. After she got back her reddish paper, i turned back and ask her don't be sad. "Why you not teach her? your add math so good," i heard sound of a lion beside my Bro, Ly. lol... If ly u see this please don't angry. i teach her few question and i alerted that our funny teacher is in sleeping condition. i tell my Bro and he said don't care about him. Suddenly, funny teacher had woke up and stared teach. OMG! i not mood to receive anything that come out from his mouth now.

i decided to stay at school for badminton. i go out of school with Pang because she needs to walk alone. Then i tell my bus auntie that i not going home now. When i walk back to school i saw my friend and he tell me that the chair for tomorrow raptai had well arrange and maybe no badminton for today. SHIT. i only can play at beside of the court where there were not well arranged chair. How unlucky am i..

No comments: