Wednesday, August 1, 2007

untitle...

My blog was once again abandon by me for few days. Although it was only few days, many things around had make me having conflict in my heart.
Firstly, i wanna make some correction about my last post. The whole second paragraph was writing about my dream. So please don't confuse about that Tian.
Secondly, i wanna share my latest experience of making changes on myself. After i can control rude word from coming out of my mouth, i now trying to bring myself back to the world of study, world of hardworking. However, not everything will run as smooth as we think. Yesterday, i start to do revision after i had my lunch till time of dinner. i very satisfy with my revision. After dinner, Fung came my house to do Add math till 10pm. My mom was just asking me go take my bath again and again. Normally, i can play my with my dear com after school till 10pm and nothing will happen. But why? Why i going to make better change for myself and i face so many obstacle. For example, i called for bath after i came back from tuition.
Tian really think a lot as lss say just now during tuition(after reading his blog). lol.. Anyway, as a friend i will always mentally support you as i facing financial problem.
Thats all for today. i need to stop for bath. If not, tomorrow you guys can see my face at the news paper. Hope you guys happy forever...

No comments: