Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Anything around me??

After the first time i feel the bad luck is stick with me for a long time, i went through the process of self changing. It was well in the progress as i told you guys in the previous post. i though i pass the test, however, i think it came back for me again with purpose.
But why i am always the target? Why it won"t go for others? Just like my mom keep annoying me and the sound pollution form the opposite shop. You guys must just logically know what is sound pollution. Write out a essay is such a hard task as you guys seldom will face. Want to have the feel? Come my house at night, before the shop close. Every time i wanna start study, concert is open opposite house.
This morning, i was totally went mad. i get angry again. The worst thing is the person i scold is a girl. Just like usual, my heart start to get painful after i get angry. Whole things happen was like u driving fast and a cat walk across the road. When u hit the brake, the car didn't slow down and hit the cat and continue the journey. i was the same. i was controlling my temper but it was uncontrollable.
"Last time u r quite gentlemen de, but now? Getting worst". This was extract from a lovely girl message. i almost faint when i saw this. After ask advice from Tian, i know i was totally wrong.
No matter what happen, i should not scold a girl so loud in front of so many person. i appologize on the next day. i become more sad when i saw a post in one of the forum i visit. Title is 10 reason why girls love a boy. One of the reason is, able to control his temper and not always get angry. Oh my GOD! What have i done? One big wrong step for my lovely future. Maybe because of this, all my effort is useless.
Now, i want to tell 'u' that i wont scare 'u' as i face u once not long ago. i believe that i will win this game. If 'u' still wanna continue play with me. 'u' will be lose. i won't scare because i can't see 'u'....

No comments: