Thursday, July 26, 2007

Continue writing because have comment

Today is the third day i write blog in the month of July. 1st reason i continue to write blog is Tian's comment. 2nd reason is YS ( yee sing not yu seng) maybe wanna to have a look on it. 3rd is i wanna train my writing skill as i say on the first blog.

Tian, things have pass and no need to know. i think i have said my dream at physic lab today. My face are pimple free. In addition, my target that you know had become my girlfriend as i wish. The atmosphere was so nice.

This is the time that i hate most. Because my brain was blank and don't know how to continue here. So i had to stop here. Bye.

1 comment:

-{C} l o S 3 [Z] z- said...

congratz....wish you to have a very nice time with your girl...(:
not a very sad time..!!
i think i'm sick...-_- goodnightz..