Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Double character.

This few days, i found out that i am a double character human. So, next time i cant write as myself, it should be myselves. lol. You guys must wondering how i know i am double character. i changed mentally again this few days. For the last few years i start to stop killing mosquito. However i killed few of them in this few days. Impossible i will give them a slap if i didn't change. Besides, boys like me will definitely look at girls. As for myself, i can sure that i am not flower hearted. However, i came to a change. i still love MY as all know. For my other character, i am still loving her from the depth of my heart. Some of you might know her. Every time came to the changes for character, i became confuse. Who am i loving? Both? Maybe. But the changes came faster and faster. Few month a change and now, i will change at any moment.
Damn hate myself now!!!!!!!!!!! But i won't suicide myselves.

No comments: