Thursday, April 12, 2007

Add math marks... 78 T.T

Yo! Mr Chung return our add math test paper to us. i was damn sad as it was far from my target, full marks. After that, we ask Mr Chung who is the highest marks in our class. He say maybe is me. My heart of sadness was calm down for awhile. At least, i am the highest in the class, same with the meaning if i get full marks. Few minutes later, Mr Chung shout out loud from the teacher table. 80 is the highest mark! WOW! i seems like drop down from peak of the Mount K2. The next mountain i wanna climb is the mountain of myself. It is the hardest mountain.

As for Pang, she got 28 mark. Better than last test. On the other hand, our best friend, can count as our brother too, he got the same mark compare to last test. Hope you two score better in the coming exam, and also for all of my friend.

CONGRATULATION for dear Tze Yee!!! You got the highest mark for Malay test at your own class. I hope i will do it too... Remember of our competition...

No comments: