Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Today got feel to write blog

i try very hard to avoid playing computer games but it doesn't make change. i planing to quit myth war and stop gaming during this few weeks until the final test is over. i sell some of my item with cash to my friend. When i tell Alvin i gonna quit myth war then he ask me to play mo siang. i try hard to avoid but i can't get rid of gaming world. Sorry brother, i trying my best on it. Don't push me so hard if u wanna me to be happy and not overstressed.

This few weeks i starting to making change on myself. besides quit gaming, i also try to control those rude word that always come out from my mouth. Compare to quit gaming, controlling rude word is so successful. i almost can take back control from rude word. Rude word free now.

This few weeks when i trying to changing myself i feel somethings that so long i didn't feel it. That is... My old target start having feeling with me. i so happy of it. But i reject her with a reason only. Time had pass, heart had change. Please don't let your chance passing by. Take it because it maybe won't have next time. i recall back this answer for few time, is my fault? or this is my chance? i don't know and i don't want to know. Today i know what i want. What i want is my dream comes true. Because i have dream for so long and the dream is so sweet.

1 comment:

-{C} l o S 3 [Z] z- said...

who is the "old target"?
and
what had you dreamed?and who is the heroin in the dream? =x lol